This year’s festival will have the finest drinks and meals available that we’ve ever had!
With 3 bars and a steady supply of great coffee, you’ll be well watered over the weekend:
- Cocktails from our Tropical Cocktail Bar with a structure designed and built specially by the fantastic Josh Murr.
– The return of the slushies… The festival consumed gallons of this rum-based speciality last year so it’s back again with a vengeance and a new, improved flavour of course!
– And of course, delicious, cold beers, ciders and soft drinks.
– And of course, delicious, cold beers, ciders and soft drinks. We will have Vivid Drinks with us giving you all some of their matcha green tea drinks! They’ll be popping up between 10am and 12 noon at the Kiosk to awaken you all.
We’ll be serving the following from our very own Brainchild food operation:
– Indian curries
– Middle Eastern falafels and koftas
– American BBQ, beans, bacon, eggs in the morning. Then pulled pork and vegan chilli all day.
– A selection of sweet and savoury toasties from across the world.
– Snacks, great nibbles to keep you going – and fruit!!
This year we’ve also invited some very exciting professional foodies along with some special offerings:
En Root, serving fresh smoothies and juices and power balls.
Frome_Baker with coffees, pastries and delicious wood fired sourdough pizzas!
Clea serving cooked and raw vegan delights.